Propark – Valet Manager (Jacksonville, FL)
Propark America is an innovative customer service company, specializing in full and limited service parking and transportation solutions for over 500 properties across the country. We believe in a positive, collaborative environment, geared toward team member and customer experience.
We are currently looking for a Valet Manager to oversee a fast paced, high volume, hotel valet parking operation in Jacksonville, Florida. This position delivers company, client and customer expectations by ensuring the facility is operating in accordance to company policy and client expectations. You are also responsible for recruiting, scheduling, and managing the performance of the hourly workforce assigned to the facility.
If you are a motivated individual interested in taking your management skills to the next level, this is the opportunity for you!
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs and manages all frontline associates, including supervisors, cashiers, and valets on a daily basis.
- Maintains proper staffing levels at all times to ensure customer service and operating standards are met through scheduling and managing on-call employees.
- Directly oversees all day to day activities associated with opening, managing and closing the facility.
- Collects, deposits and reports daily revenue on a consolidated basis and reviews cashier reports for accuracy and completeness on a daily basis.
- Ensures the facility is operating in accordance with company policy including revenue control, proper and accurate signage and internal audit scores.
- Ensures the facility’s safety and security for guests and employees by conducting periodic safety audits as directed by the company’s Safety Manual.
- Responsible for resolving those customer concerns that are escalated to his/her attention by the facility’s front line associates.
- Responsible for documenting Incident Forms and conducting incident investigations as directed by his/her Manager and/or the Corporate Office.
- Bachelor Degree in General Business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years with operational and leadership experience in the parking or related industry, including valet experience.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with client focus, and an ability to work with all staff levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook, and ADP.
- Established experience with scheduling and payroll.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Propark provides a collaborative environment that spawns conversation, problem-solving and great ideas. Propark encourages and values creativity at all levels, ensuring great ideas are heard.
- Propark prides itself on its ability to promote from within. We always look for talent within our company before opening a position to the public. Over 50% of our management staff started their careers with Propark in an entry-level position.
- Propark salaries are competitive with the market and are based on education, qualifications and previous experience.
- Along with our full benefit package, Propark also provides excellent incentives like bonus programs and free parking!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.