Premier Parking – Regional Vice President (Austin, TX)
Who are we?
Premier Parking started in Nashville, TN in 2001, with a dream and one parking lot. Since then, we’ve expanded to 15 states, 30 cities, and over 375 locations! Come join our team and experience our “promote from within” culture. Don’t believe us? Just ask our CEO, Ryan Chapman, who started out as a flagger making minimum wage! In addition to parking, we are now expanding our mission of redefining parking into the healthcare industry.
Identifying the need for superior healthcare support services, Premier Parking launched “Premier CARE”. These services are specially designed to cater to the diverse needs of hospital patients, staff, and visitors. Our healthcare philosophy is customer-centric, focused on alleviating some of the stress that can be part of a hospital visit. Our goal is to provide services which will enhance the patient experience in all facets of their healthcare journey. We would love for you to join our team and mission!
As the Regional Vice President of Central Texas, you will be responsible for the oversight of all operations within your territory as well as developing new business with existing and new clients. You will manage a team consisting of an Operations Manager, one Area Manager, and 11 account manager and approximately 100 employees across 33 locations. This position will build and foster relationships with existing clients while working on expanding locations within assigned territory. This includes but not limited to: operations management, lead generation, soliciting new business, creating proposals, attending client meetings, financial reporting and annual rate changes. This position will be responsible for the overall strategy and vision of market growth within Central Texas.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Manage, oversee, and provide leadership for all locations and staff within assigned territory.
Work closely with operations management leadership to define performance measurements and execution.
Implement sales strategies to increase productivity and ensure profitability.
Use existing created marketing materials to solicit new business using various sales techniques.
Develop and market new business within territory which includes: valet parking, self-park, healthcare support services, and other support services.
Develop and facilitate the proposal process for existing and prospective clients for project development, proposal writing, contract negotiations, and client presentations.
Create, review, and maintain financials based on revenue analysis, budgets, P&L, and other accounting reports.
Responsible for interviewing and hiring senior level management within territory.
Work with Human Resources and executive leadership to design sales incentive compensation programs that are market-competitive, reinforce organization strategy, and align with business and sales objectives.
Directs and supports implementation of company initiatives and processes.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, marketing or a related field or equivalent work history.
- At least 5 years of related work experience such as business development, operations management or similar role.
- Previous experience in multi-site operations management.
- Understanding of the sales-cycle and how to write a request for proposal (RFP).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Self-starter with a focus on prospecting, lead generation, business development.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended period of time.
- The person in this position needs to often move about the parking entrance and parking garage of assigned location.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with clients and parking guests who may inquire about our services, parking and visitor information. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position.
- Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
- The worker is required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Premier Parking will offer health, dental, life and disability insurance. In addition, we provide: 401k match program, paid time off, holiday pay, auto allowance, as well as other benefits.
Premier Parking provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Premier Parking complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
This employer participates in E-Verify. M/F/Disability/Veteran