EPARK – Facilities Manager (Washington, D.C.)
Are you a detailed oriented Facilities Manager who thrives in a fast paced environment? EPARK is offering a unique and challenging opportunity to lead the a workforce that maintains one of the most prominent transportation hubs in DC - Union Station.
The Facilities Manager is responsible for the maintaining the building and grounds of the complex parking operation at Union Station that includes parking, a bus facility, taxi stand and all premises surrounding these operations. This position delivers company, client and customer expectations by ensuring the facility is maintained in accordance to company and client policies and procedures. It is also responsible for recruiting, scheduling, and managing the performance of the grounds crew and maintenance hourly workforce assigned to the facility.
EPARK has over forty years’ experience with operating parking facilities in the Washington Metropolitan area. EPARK, Inc. is a professionally managed, minority-owned parking management service provider. The core focus of the company is to provide clients with unparalleled experience and expertise, covering every parking service need from consulting and planning to management, leasing and marketing.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs and manages all frontline associates including groundskeepers, maintenance workers and custodians on a daily basis.
- Maintains proper staffing levels at all times to ensure customer service and operating standards are met through scheduling and managing on-call employees.
- Directly oversees all day to day activities associated with maintaining the facility.
- Responsible for building and grounds maintenance including procurement and contract management.
- Ensures the facility is operating in accordance with company policy including revenue control, equipment maintenance, proper and accurate signage and internal audit scores.
- Ensures the facility’s safety and security for guests and employees by reviewing Maintenance Checklists with the custodian and conducting periodic safety audits as directed by the company’s Safety Manual.
- Responsible for resolving those customer concerns that are escalated to his/her attention by the facility’s front line associates.
- Responsible for documenting Incident Forms and conducting incident investigations as directed by his/her Operations Manager and/or the Corporate Office.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of five years with operational and leadership experience in the facilities services or related industry.
- Established experience in Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Excellent oral (including formal presentations) and written communications and comprehension skills, required.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Background in the parking industry in a supervisory role within a private operation organization strongly desired, but not required.
- Scheduling shifts to meet daily operational needs strongly desired but not required.
- An attractive compensation and benefits package that is commensurate with your experience and expertise.
- An opportunity to work with top industry professionals who have a proven track record of success through continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Develop your career while contributing to the company’s over all success in meaningful and valuable ways.