EPARK – Operations Manager (Washington, D.C.)
If you share a desire to join an energetic, motivated team committed to providing exceptional customer service in a first class operation, we’d like to meet you! EPARK is currently searching for a detail oriented professional with parking management experience to lead our team at Union Station. If you’re passionate about serving a diverse set of clients and customers while driving location performance through operational excellence, customer service and leadership, this may be the opportunity for you!
The Operations Manager is responsible for daily management of the complex parking and transportation operation at Union Station that includes parking, a bus facility, taxi stand and all premises surrounding these operations. This position delivers company, client and customer expectations by ensuring the facility is operating in accordance to company policy and client expectations.
EPARK has over forty years’ experience with operating parking facilities in the Washington Metropolitan area. EPARK, Inc. is a professionally managed, minority-owned parking management service provider. The core focus of the company is to provide clients with unparalleled experience and expertise, covering every parking service need from consulting and planning to management, leasing and marketing.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs and manages the facilities management team and all frontline parking operation associates, including shift supervisors, and cashiers, on a daily basis.
- Maintains proper staffing levels at all times to ensure customer service and operating standards are met through scheduling and managing on-call employees.
- Directly oversees all day to day activities associated with operating the facility.
- Prepare and administer budget, process payroll and attendance, invoices and prepares reports.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates programs to meet parking needs and to enforce parking regulations.
- Coordinate study and develop surveys of parking trends and space occupancy to achieve maximum space utilization and turnover.
- Collects, deposits and reports daily revenue on a consolidated basis and reviews cashier reports for accuracy and completeness on a daily basis.
- Ensures the facility is operating in accordance with company policy including revenue control, equipment maintenance, proper and accurate signage and internal audit scores.
- Responsible for resolving those customer concerns that are escalated to his/her attention by the facility’s front line associates.
- Responsible for documenting Incident Forms and conducting incident investigations as directed by his/her manager and/or the Corporate Office.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or related field.
- Minimum of five years with operational and leadership experience in the parking or related industry, including revenue control and reporting.
- Established experience in Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Background in the parking industry in a supervisory role within a private operation organization strongly desired, but not required.
- CAPP or CPP certification desired, but not required.
- Scheduling shifts to meet daily operational needs strongly desired but not required.
- An attractive compensation and benefits package that is commensurate with your experience and expertise.
- A family-like culture where you can develop a long career.
- Access to industry leaders who share your enthusiasm for parking and operational excellence and who will help you further develop your skills.