The Car Park – Operations Manager (Wichita, KS)
Let’s be honest, it IS about you… You are driven, you have career goals, you are ready to work your way up to a higher management position and beyond… All you need is the right path to climb and the team to help you get there.
We can give you that opportunity. You will get to lead and grow an operation from its gate arms all the way up to its balance sheet.
You are a...
Hard worker who is willing to get a little dirty sometimes and can occasionally work after five or take a weekend call.
Able to call on your problem-solving skills to creatively conquer challenges.
An individual who has a personal commitment to doing what it takes for your team and customers, in order to provide the best support and service possible.
We are looking for…
A management and operations professional who is willing to go above and beyond to accomplish their objectives. Someone who has experience in creating solutions that meet and exceed the needs of a client. An individual that can provide their team the training, tools and guidance necessary for success and who has the ability to step into any team role and keep the operation moving forward. A leader that will create a positive culture of teamwork and inclusiveness and inspire their team to work together to accomplish operational goals. Someone who has a sense of humor and wants to work with a fun (yet professional) team.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for…
- Ensuring strong financial management of budgets and goals
- Promoting positive client relationships through good communication
- Ensuring that operational guidelines, security, cash control and customer service procedures are met
- Recommending and implementing plans or programs to improve operations
- Auditing all aspects of operation
- Ensure systems are operational twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
- Setting a positive and professional example for workforce
The skills and training you should have…
- Experience in financial reporting and budget responsibility
- Solid MS Office skills (intermediate to advanced Excel skills preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Teams, or similar a plus
- Experience in leading workforce teams of both professional and frontline employees
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and time management skills
- 3+ years management or supervisory experience in the service industry preferred but not required
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably with a concentration in business or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
What we offer…
- The opportunity to work with a genuinely awesome team of co-workers at a rapidly growing privately held company with locations across the United States. And, you will be a part of a company that has a deep professional commitment to providing our customers with superior service and our employees with ongoing professional growth and learning opportunities.
- In addition, we offer a generous compensation package that includes PTO, Paid Holidays and Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.