Carolina Time Equipment Company, Inc. – Service Technician (Charlotte, NC, 28205)
A dynamic, progressive and nationally recognized Parking and Access Control company in the Southeast is seeking focused and self-motivated industry professionals for the position of Service Technician. Positions are available immediately at our following locations:
• Myrtle Beach, SC
• Charlotte, NC
• Raleigh-Durham, NC
• Savannah, GA
Through exceptional growth of product lines and services, Carolina Time & Parking Group has established itself as a leader in sales and service of Parking, Access, and Time & Attendance systems. We represent the most advanced suppliers of these systems in the primary markets that we serve. All of our systems are customized and integrated by our offices to fit your exact needs, maximize your operational performance and minimize downtime.
We at Carolina Time are committed to providing our customers with the most advanced solutions available, backed by an uncompromising drive to insure customer service and support, to establish long term partnerships with our customers. This belief is the cornerstone of our customer service philosophy.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include the service, support, and installation of:
- Parking Control Systems such as parking gates, ticket dispensers, automatic payment
- Access Control Systems including Card Readers, Telephone Entry Systems and Gate
- Low Voltage Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, and Security Systems
- CCTV Systems including cameras, DVR's and NVR's
- Other responsibilities will include programming, commissioning and troubleshooting of these systems at customer locations, documenting service performed, performing scheduled preventive maintenance, and supporting service sales.
- An applicant will need to be able to read, interpret, and work from plans, drawings, and specifications.
- Parking and Access Control industry experience is preferred but not required.
- The successful candidate will be able to learn in an accelerated manner and must possess strong customer support skills, technical aptitude, and computer skills accompanied with a positive attitude.
- We offer a competitive benefits package, a company service vehicle and a salary scale based on industry experience.